Go to content
Back to content
Publications on Fiscal Policy
- “Medium-Term Fiscal Policy Issues and Challenges in Australia”, Proceedings of the 4th Banca d’Italia Workshop on Fiscal Policy, Rome, Banca d’Italia, 2003.
- “Australian Fiscal Policy Rules”, paper presented to International Monetary Fund workshop on Fiscal Policy Rules, Singapore, 2002.
- “National and State Fiscal Rules in Australia: an Outline and Critical Analysis”, Proceedings of the 3rd Banca d’Italia Workshop on Fiscal Policy, Rome, Banca d’Italia, 2002.
- “Fiscal Policy” section of twice-yearly Queensland Economic Forecasts and Business Review, 1995-1999 (reviewing developments in public finances at the national and state government levels).
- Public Sector Net Worth: Is it Worth Measuring? Commonwealth Parliamentary Research Service, Research Paper No 36, 1995-96, Canberra, 1996.
- “Can Fiscal Responsibility Legislation Be Made to Work?”, Agenda, 3 (4), 1996.
- “The Case Against Balanced Budgets?”, Australian Journal of Public Administration, 1996.
“Queensland Public Finance in the Nineties”, Economic Analysis and Policy, 1996.
“Crisis and Response: State Financial Management in South Australia in the Nineties”, Accountability and Performance, 1995.